About the job
Are you an IT or Database expert, passionate about solving problems and making things work? Then this opportunity is for you! We are looking for a versatile IT and Database Support Engineer, who will support our development team and our customers in resolving simple and complex technical issues related to systems and database setup, configuration and administration tasks.
The position is full time and permanent, based in Athens and hiring can be immediate.
what you will be doing:
- Provide 2nd level of support to the IT staff of our business users as well as undertake training sessions to ensure successful skill transfer.
- Talk customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via our corporate ticketing system and phone.
- Install and configure in-house software
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- General experience in systems management, networks and things IT related
- Hands on experience in configuring/maintaining MS SQL Server or other SQL Databases
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role is considered a plus.
- competitive salary
- work within a team responsible for delivering an innovative product that is changing the lives of many
- opportunity to work old and new technologies in a fresh and cool work environment
- further career opportunities by participating in a startup
If you feel that you meet the specs and cover the reqs, please submit your resume to this ad. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.