About the job
Dataverse is looking for a Technical Project Manager to plan and manage the IT project management team.
The Technical Project Manager will join our team in our Athens office and will hold a key role in the project coordination, business case development, and cross-functional coordination of the project lifecycle. He or she shall play a vital role in monitoring the organization’s active projects and in ensuring that cross-functional teams shall work effectively in order to deliver high-quality, enterprise technology solutions.
The Technical Project Manager will manage IT-related workstreams and develop comprehensive project plans to ensure technology initiatives are delivered on-time, in-scope, and on budget.
- Define project scope, targets and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensure project management standards are being executed across the IT project portofolio
- Drive improvements into the PMO program and ensure industry best practices are leveraged
- Develop and review all major deliverables
- Prepare deliverable reports
- Cooperate closely with the project management team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of projects statuses
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within-budget and are consistent with our company’s high standards
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science,Information Systems, or related field.
- Knowledge of an IT project lifecycle
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in IT core technologies, solutions, architecture, products/systems/platforms
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Versatile and open-minded personality, able to communicate with all departments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to speak and write about technical issues for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet goals, asses resource needs, develop schedules, monitor and communicate status and develop processes and procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills
Experience in managing projects with public sector organizations shall be appreciated
- competitive salary
- work for the development of projects and products with global impact
- opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies fresh and cool work environment
If you feel that you meet the specs and cover the reqs, please submit your resume to this ad. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.